Coolube® 2210. Formulated to Outperform.
Cutting Fluid for Machining
Coolube® 2210 is formulated as a metal cutting oil and lubricant for metals, wood, rubber, and most plastics. It is 100% natural, non-toxic, non-staining, and will not oxidize (become sticky or leave a residue). Coolube® 2210 cutting fluid does not contain any ingredients currently recognized as hazardous by OSHA, IARC or NIP and Unist Coolube® 2210 will almost always outperform all other oils by providing specific benefits when machining ferrous or non ferrous metals . Testing shows it provides exceptional lubricity and stability under load, which helps improve tool life. Unist Coolube® 2210 is nearly odorless and does not cause skin, eye, or throat irritation.
Coolube® 2210 is a USDA certified biobased product
- Cutting fluid improves performance and increases life of cutting tools, taps, and saw blades.
- Machining oil is good for metals, wood, rubber, and most plastics
- Especially effective on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Great for wearpoint lubrication
- Extreme temperature environments (-20˚F to 400˚F).
Coolube® 2210 machining oil will never cause dermatitis and is formulated from cosmetic grade raw materials, which makes it entirely worker and environmentally safe.
- Odor: Mild
- Appearance: Clear
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Flash Point: >400°F (200°C)
- Oxidation/Polymerization: None
- 1 Gallon (3.78 Liters) Bottles
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: