- Improved Tool Life
- 100% Natural – No Employee Health Concerns
- Less Housekeeping – Consumed in the process!
- Increased Chip Value – clean, dry chips
- Eliminate Coolant Treatment & Disposal
Cutting Fluid for Machining
Coolube® 2210 is formulated as a metal cutting oil and lubricant for metals, wood, rubber, and most plastics. It is 100% natural, non-toxic, non-staining, and will not oxidize (become sticky or leave a residue). Coolube® 2210 cutting fluid does not contain any ingredients currently recognized as hazardous by OSHA, IARC or NIP and Unist Coolube® 2210 will almost always outperform all other oils by providing specific benefits when machining ferrous or non ferrous metals . Testing shows it provides exceptional lubricity and stability under load, which helps improve tool life. Unist Coolube® 2210 is nearly odorless and does not cause skin, eye, or throat irritation.
Coolube® 2210 is a USDA certified biobased product
- Cutting fluid improves performance and increases life of cutting tools, taps, and saw blades.
- Machining oil is good for metals, wood, rubber, and most plastics
- Especially effective on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Great for wearpoint lubrication
- Extreme temperature environments (-20˚F to 400˚F).
Coolube® 2210 machining oil will never cause dermatitis and is formulated from cosmetic grade raw materials, which makes it entirely worker and environmentally safe.
- Odor: Mild
- Appearance: Clear
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Flash Point: >400°F (200°C)
- Oxidation/Polymerization: None
- 1 Gallon (3.78 Liters) Bottles