Unist has expanded its line of MQL lubricants with a new oil specifically formulated for ferrous metals. Like all Unist fluids, Coolube® 2210XP is derived from natural vegetable oils, is machinist and environmentally friendly, and contains no VOC’s.
The unique blend of sulfurized extreme pressure additives provide increased performance when machining ferrous metals—without the typical sulfur smell. Coolube® 2210XP also performs better on copper corrosion tests than other extreme pressure lubricants and features reduced staining. If you primarily machine ferrous metals, but also sometimes cut aluminum or brass, Coolube® 2210XP is the right lubricant choice for you.
- No sulfur odor
- Improved tool life
- Less housekeeping
- Increased chip value
- Reduced yellow-metal staining
- Increased production speed
- No fluid oxidation (stickiness)
- No employee health concerns
- No coolant treatment or disposal
- No thermal shock with carbide tools