- Improved Tool Life
- Increased Chip Value
- Increased Production Speed
- No Fluid Oxidation (Stickiness)
Unist has expanded its line of MQL lubricants with a new oil specifically formulated for use with aluminium. Like all of Unist’s fluids, Coolube® 2210AL is derived from natural vegetable oils, is machinist and environmentally friendly, and there are no VOC’s.
Unist Coolube® 2210AL will almost always outperform all other oils by providing specific benefits when machining aluminium. Testing shows it provides exceptional lubricity and stability under load, which helps improve tool life. Unist Coolube® 2210AL is nearly odorless and does not cause skin, eye, or throat irritation.
- Odor: Mild
- Appearance: Clear
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Flash Point: >199˚F (93˚C)
- Oxidation/Polymerization: None
- 1 Gallon (3.78 Liters) Bottles