Serv-O-Spray™ delivers precise, repeatable shots of cutting oil and is ideal for any operation where controlled, intermittent application of a cutting fluids is needed.
- Deliver a fixed amount of cutting fluid with each and every shot.
- Adjustable pumps deliver 0.003 – 0.100 mL per stroke.
- Pumps are air actuated.
- Easy adjustability and control over spray consistency.
- Neat, clean delivery of oil spray lubrication. Eliminates the mess from flood coolants.
- Improves cut quality.
- Made for environmentally friendly Coolube®.
- Dry chips – higher recycling value.
- Works well for use with all metals including Stainless Steel.
- Basically classed as a dry lubricants application or "Near Dry"
- Best results by using an appropriate cutting oil or cutting fluids like Coolube 2210, 2210AL & 2210EP
- Coolube products have a long lasting lubrication shelf life, almost indefinate when kept in a correct place.
- Can be used as an alternative to products like tap magic and trefolex.
How it works:
- The Serv-O-Spray™ pump is ready to dispense individual shots of cutting oil.
Note: The system is full of fluid (green) all the way to the nozzle tip.
- When an air signal (blue) is applied, the pump piston strokes, immediately pushing a fixed quantity of fluid out of the nozzle tip. Simultaneously, an adjustable amount of air surrounds the fluid to break it up and propel it to the point of application.
Actuating your Serv-O-Spray™ is easy. Every time a compressed air signal is supplied from an actuation valve, the pump will deliver one quick shot of cutting fluid out the nozzle tip along with a controlled amount of air. Air continues to flow from the nozzle tip until the air actuation valve is closed. Each time air is supplied, the pump immediately fires another shot. The pumps can be cycled as often as needed, up to 150 times per minute.
Separate Fluid and Air
Our Co-Axial nozzles keep the air and fluid separate right up to the spray tip. This unique configuration can deliver fluid over long distances without the need for excessive amounts of air. Each time the pump strokes, a metered amount of fluid sprays out the nozzle tip, and is immediately atomized by the outer jacket of air. This feature delivers a balanced spray pattern at the point of application.
Dial in the "Sweet Spot"
The Serv-O-Spray™ was designed for precise control over the cutting fluid application with separate cutting fluid and air volume adjustments. This means that finding the sweet spot for your application is a breeze and once it is set, the Serv-O-Spray™ will deliver the same amount of cutting fluid over and over again.
Serv-O-Spray's modular design
can be configured for almost any application.
Pumps can be actuated independently or in groups to spray multiple points with a single control valve.
- Supplemental and spot lubrication
- Single or multiple spindle drills and taps
- In-die lubrication
Intermittent Output - Delivers repeatable shots of cutting fluid.
Multiple Outputs - Actuate up to 16 pumps for 16 individual output options
Air Valve Options - Control air input with manual valve, air pilot valve, or 3-way solenoid valve (available in 110 VAC or 24 VDC)
Pump Options - the types available are:
- Standard 1 Drop (0.03 mL per stroke)
- Standard 3 Drop (0.10 mL per stroke)
- Low-Viscosity 1 Drop (for use with fluid with < 100 SUS viscosity)
- Low-Viscosity 3 Drop (for use with fluid with < 100 SUS viscosity)
Choice of reservoir capacity
- 500ml polyethylene
- 1 liter polyethylene
- 1.8 liter polyethylene
LIFETIME PUMP WARRANTY
when used exclusively with Coolube®