Coolubricator JR™ lets you lubricate machines throughout your shop
- Moves from machine to machine without production delays. Hand-carry this versatile lubricator from one scheduled cutting or machining equipment to the next. A heavy-duty magnet lets you install it with minimal downtime.
- Produces a continuous output of precisely metered lubricants. Air-driven, positive-displacement pumps precisely meter each drop of lubricant at .03 cc/stroke. The 100-million cycle pulse generator allows for automatic, infinite repeat cycling of the metering pump. This ensures that a continuous, external film of lubricant is applied to the tool-work interface.
- Adjusts output from 4-200 injection cycles per minute with 0.1 to 3.0 drops of lubricant per cycle. A durable, vented 16 oz. reservoir holds more than 14,400 drops of lubricant.
- Dispenses any highly refined lubricant including Unist’s high-efficiency Coolube® from its durable, 16 oz. (0.5 L) vented reservoir.
- Combines lubricant and air in the patented Co-Axial Nozzle tip. Keeps atomization and distribution of the liquid consistent regardless of the hose length. Plastic 12 in. nozzle is coupled with 5 ft. Co-Axial hose. A heavy-duty magnetic base at the hose/nozzle connection makes it easier to relocate and position the nozzle at the friction points.
- Lets operator easily control atomization of the spray by adjusting air, pulse per minute and liquid metering.
- Installs fast and easy with manual on-off (sleeve).
- Provides small shop economy. See how this portable lubricator can lead to big lubricant savings and better quality products. Contact us today.
Coolubricator JR™ applications:
- Drill presses
- Open milling machines
- Boring mills
- Works with metals, woods and plastics
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: