- Improved Tool Life
- Increased Chip Value
- Increased Production Speed
- No Fluid Oxidation (Stickiness)
Unist has expanded its line of MQL lubricants with a new oil specifically formulated for use with aluminium. Like all of Unist’s fluids, Coolube® 2210AL is derived from natural vegetable oils, is machinist and environmentally friendly, and there are no VOC’s.
Unist Coolube® 2210AL provides specific benefits when machining aluminium. Testing shows it provides exceptional lubricity and stability under load, which helps improve tool life. Unist Coolube® 2210AL is nearly odorless and does not cause skin, eye, or throat irritation.
- Odor: Mild
- Appearance: Clear
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Flash Point: >199˚F (93˚C)
- Oxidation/Polymerization: None
- 1 Gallon (3.78 Liters) Bottles