Parkanson saw goes Near Dry
The owner of this saw wanted to eliminate the messy coolant that was causing skin irritation to his operators, so he called Unist in to fix it. Of cause there are many more benefits when you get rid of coolant, for a start coolant is a toxic waste product and has to be disposed of correctly, a costly exercise which never ends.
In short, the benefits of Unist Coolube® with MQL are:
- Significantly increases blade and tool life.
- A cost effective conversion for all machine types.
- No waste – kind to the environment and no wasting money either More economical in the long run – using Coolube® preserves machine parts for longer and prevents rusting
- Clean – no more messy slip hazards from excess coolant oozing down machines and walk ways
- The MQL system dispenses precisely the amount of Coolube® needed. No more, and no less.
- Better for machine operators – no more dermatitis caused by skin contact with coolants.
- Coolube does not oxidise or go sticky.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: