Mini-Roller™ evenly lubricates thin and narrow coil stock
- Applies the correct amount of fluid for your small press window and high-speed, short feed length applications when combined with a SPR-2000™or SPR-2000-JR™. This 1 to 4 in. wide (25 mm to 102 mm) unit consistently applies the correct amount of fluid.
- Reduces fluid consumption (customers report savings of 50%); improves part quality; increases production rates; decreases part and shop cleaning with its precision application of fluids.
- Comes in two configurations (horizontal and vertical)
- Horizontal model uses a fluid controller to inject lubricant into a dispenser tube inside the roller. Small holes in the tube evenly distribute the lubricant along the length of the roller.
- Vertical model uses a baffle positioned inside each of the rollers near the top. Every time the fluid controller injects lubricant into the dispenser tube, the fluid spreads across the baffle and is redirected to the outside of the roller. Gravity pulls fluid down the length of the cover.
- Draws the fluid along the length of the roller with the wicking action of the polyester felt or polyurethane foam roller cover. Lubricant goes on smoothly and evenly across the top and bottom of the stock.
- Unist ships parts within 24 hours. Fluid supply systems, roll covers, spray nozzles, sheet guides, etc are in stock and ready to ship.
- Lets you start saving now . Ask our Unist lubricant consultants to show you how a Mini-Roller™ can precisely apply your lubricants. Contact us today.
All Uni-Roller systems feature a patented, internally fed roller design. This is the key to uniform and efficient fluid application. As illustrated, inside each of the rollers there is a dispenser tube with several small holes spaced along its length. Every time the fluid is injected into the dispenser tubes from the fluid controller, it is dispensed evenly across the inside of the roller through these holes.
The lubricant is then transferred to the stock through a durable polyester felt or polyurethane foam roller cover. These cover materials apply the lubricant smoothly and evenly across both the top and bottom of the stock. As the system continues to cycle, additional lubricant is injected into the rollers to replenish the lubricant applied to the stock. The advantage of this system is consistent application of the exact amount of lubricant required for any particular operation.
Mini-Roller™ coil stock applications:
- Small press windows
- High-speed, short-feed lengths
- Thin stock
- Roll forming
- Four slide
- Many other metal forming applications
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: