Cutting Fluid | Spray Lubrication solution
Our cutting fluid coolant spray system provides a portable, convenient and economical solution to provide mist lubrication for machining operations.
- This revolutionary Kool Mist cutting fluid optimises the cooling effect of water-soluble lubricants with low volume/low pressure (LVLP) spray mist system. Uni-Mist® finely atomises water-soluble lubricants with just enough air to quickly evaporate and optimise the cooling effect at the tool/work piece interface. You can also spray straight oils, including Unist’s high-efficiency Coolube® lubricants.
- Reduces fogging and overspray problems that occur with many siphon or suction-type mist systems.
- Sets up easily from one machine to the next. Portable Uni-Mist® System installs in minutes. An optional, chrome-plated magnetic mounting base lets the operator easily relocate the metering block for precise application of spray.
- Creates the exact atomized spray you need for your application. Coolant/lubricant moves to the nozzle tip under low pressure (15-30 psi). Operator precisely controls the mix of compressed air and liquid in the nozzle chamber.
- Offers choice of manual or automatic operation. A manual control, on-off piston comes standard to precisely and constantly dispense lubricants and air.
- Or add an optional solenoid or air pilot valve for automatic operation. The Uni-Mist® System will automatically operate or shut down with the tool’s normal operation. Valves control both air and liquid shut-off and operate instantaneously when a control signal is supplied. Both the solenoid or air pilot valve can control up to six simultaneously in-use nozzles.
- Offers choice of patented Co-Axial Nozzles for precise fluid dispensing. Uni-Mist® comes with a 300 mm Semi-Rigid Copper or Co-Axial Nozzle and 1.5 meters of tube so you can position the spray on the tool/work piece interface. Flexible Nozzles are available in armoured steel or flexible plastic which is highly resistant to machine vibrations.
- Allows you to work in a fog-free environment.
– Roll forming
– Mould releasing
– Many other metalworking applications
Use this system on all metals, exotic metals and some plastics. Find out how you can improve your lubrication and your work conditions. Contact us today.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: