Our cutting fluid coolant spray system provides a portable, convenient and economical solution to provide mist lubrication for machining operations.
- This revolutionary Kool Mist cutting fluid optimises the cooling effect of water-soluble lubricants with low volume/low pressure (LVLP) spray mist system. Uni-Mist® finely atomises water-soluble lubricants with just enough air to quickly evaporate and optimise the cooling effect at the tool/work piece interface. You can also spray straight oils, including Unist’s high-efficiency Coolube® lubricants.
- Reduces fogging and overspray problems that occur with many siphon or suction-type mist systems.
- Sets up easily from one machine to the next. Portable Uni-Mist® System installs in minutes. An optional, chrome-plated magnetic mounting base lets the operator easily relocate the metering block for precise application of spray.
- Creates the exact atomized spray you need for your application. Coolant/lubricant moves to the nozzle tip under low pressure (15-30 psi). Operator precisely controls the mix of compressed air and liquid in the nozzle chamber.
- Offers choice of manual or automatic operation. A manual control, on-off piston comes standard to precisely and constantly dispense lubricants and air.
- Or add an optional solenoid or air pilot valve for automatic operation. The Uni-Mist® System will automatically operate or shut down with the tool’s normal operation. Valves control both air and liquid shut-off and operate instantaneously when a control signal is supplied. Both the solenoid or air pilot valve can control up to six simultaneously in-use nozzles.
- Offers choice of patented Co-Axial Nozzles for precise fluid dispensing. Uni-Mist® comes with a 300 mm Semi-Rigid Copper or Co-Axial Nozzle and 1.5 meters of tube so you can position the spray on the tool/work piece interface. Flexible Nozzles are available in armoured steel or flexible plastic which is highly resistant to machine vibrations.
- Allows you to work in a fog-free environment.
– Roll forming
– Mould releasing
– Many other metalworking applications
Use this system on all metals, exotic metals and some plastics. Find out how you can improve your lubrication and your work conditions. Contact us today.