Thru-The-Tool Powercool™ System for water-soluble fluids
- Only mist coolant system of its kind for fixed machine tools using coolant inducers or hollow spindles with water-soluble fluids lets you apply coolant directly at the tool-work interface. Expanded compressed air cools tooling and helps remove chips from the cutting interface. The mist coolant lubricates flutes, holes and chips to improve hole quality.
- Operates with single air supply source at 80-100 psi. System feeds coolant from the supply tank to the control station and then in regulated amounts through a Co-Axial hose to the coolant inlet at the tool or spindle.
- Dispenses water-soluble coolants to reduce heat. Water vapor evaporation absorbs heat so tool cools faster. Water-soluble coolants are also used to maintain compatibility with flood coolants used on the same machine.
- Offers choice of 2, 6 or 15 gallon tank capacity. A central lubricant supply tank can feed numerous control stations. Contact us to engineer an efficient solution for your operation.
- Refills quickly and easily. Three-way sleeve valve depressurizes the tank for quick refilling.
- Offers choice of actuation valves: Manual Valve, Solenoid Valve or Air Pilot Valve. A flow-sensing valve is available for automatic operation with portable air tools.
- Cools tools faster. Unist will build one to match your machining demands. Contact us today.
- Fixed machine tools using
- Coolant inducers
- Hollow spindles
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: