Thru-The-Tool Powercool™ System for water-soluble fluids
- Only mist coolant system of its kind for fixed machine tools using coolant inducers or hollow spindles with water-soluble fluids lets you apply coolant directly at the tool-work interface. Expanded compressed air cools tooling and helps remove chips from the cutting interface. The mist coolant lubricates flutes, holes and chips to improve hole quality.
- Operates with single air supply source at 80-100 psi. System feeds coolant from the supply tank to the control station and then in regulated amounts through a Co-Axial hose to the coolant inlet at the tool or spindle.
- Dispenses water-soluble coolants to reduce heat. Water vapor evaporation absorbs heat so tool cools faster. Water-soluble coolants are also used to maintain compatibility with flood coolants used on the same machine.
- Offers choice of 2, 6 or 15 gallon tank capacity. A central lubricant supply tank can feed numerous control stations. Contact us to engineer an efficient solution for your operation.
- Refills quickly and easily. Three-way sleeve valve depressurizes the tank for quick refilling.
- Offers choice of actuation valves: Manual Valve, Solenoid Valve or Air Pilot Valve. A flow-sensing valve is available for automatic operation with portable air tools.
- Cools tools faster. Unist will build one to match your machining demands. Contact us today.
- Fixed machine tools using
- Coolant inducers
- Hollow spindles
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: