Unist spray nozzles are available in Co-Axial or Single-Line configurations and in a wide variety of styles.
- Nozzle extensions available with or without nickel-plated magnetic mounting base for easy relocation and precisely applying spray to tool/work piece interface.
- Get the right nozzle for your application. Your Unist lubrication expert will help you choose the best nozzle for your system. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® Metering Block & Nozzle Assemblies
- Choice of nozzles and spray tips for single-nozzle manifold:
- 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) length for Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. Other lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper or Flexible Steel Nozzles.
- Internal mix conical spray tip standard on all nozzle types.
- Multiple metering block offers 2 to 5 nozzle manifolds:
- Choose from Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel Nozzles or Flexible Plastic.
- Replacement parts available for the metering block and nozzle assemblies.
- Overhaul Kit keeps your system operating at peak performance.
- Ask your Unist lubrication expert to help you select the metering block and nozzle assembly you need for your continuous spray system. Contact us.
Unist MQL Spray Systems or Uni-Mist® Magnetic Mounting Base
- Nickel-plated mounting base lets you precisely position Uni-Mist® metering blocks and all nozzle styles.
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: