Unist spray nozzles are available in Co-Axial or Single-Line configurations and in a wide variety of styles.
Semi-Rigid Copper Nozzle assemblies are standard on most Unist Continuous Spray Systems. Comes with conical spray tip. Standard lengths in 12, 18 and 24 inches. Contact us for additional lengths.
Flexible Steel Nozzle assembly comes with conical spray tip. Standard lengths in 12, 18 and 24 inches. Contact us for additional lengths.
Flexible Plastic Nozzle assembly is highly resistant to machine vibrations. Features internal mix conical spray tip. Available in 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) lengths. Contact us for additional lengths.
Articulated Nozzle Arm for CNC machines and other uses. Lets you precisely position the nozzle where you need it and hold it there without further adjustment. Chips and air pressure will not accidentally reposition it. Central knob lets you move all three arm sections. The quick lock makes it easy for operator to fix the nozzle in place. A short twist is all that is required to operate the infinitely adjustable clamping system. Designed to be maintenance-free, you will get years of use from this durable arm.
- Nozzle extensions available with or without nickel-plated magnetic mounting base for easy relocation and precisely applying spray to tool/work piece interface.
- Get the right nozzle for your application. Your Unist lubrication expert will help you choose the best nozzle for your system. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® Metering Block & Nozzle Assemblies
- Choice of nozzles and spray tips for single-nozzle manifold:
- 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) length for Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. Other lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper or Flexible Steel Nozzles.
- Internal mix conical spray tip standard on all nozzle types.
- Multiple metering block offers 2 to 5 nozzle manifolds:
- Choose from Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel Nozzles or Flexible Plastic.
- Replacement parts available for the metering block and nozzle assemblies.
- Overhaul Kit keeps your system operating at peak performance.
- Ask your Unist lubrication expert to help you select the metering block and nozzle assembly you need for your continuous spray system. Contact us.
Unist MQL Spray Systems or Uni-Mist® Magnetic Mounting Base
- Nickel-plated mounting base lets you precisely position Uni-Mist® metering blocks and all nozzle styles.