Unist spray nozzles are available in Co-Axial or Single-Line configurations and in a wide variety of styles.
- Nozzle extensions available with or without nickel-plated magnetic mounting base for easy relocation and precisely applying spray to tool/work piece interface.
- Get the right nozzle for your application. Your Unist lubrication expert will help you choose the best nozzle for your system. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® Metering Block & Nozzle Assemblies
- Choice of nozzles and spray tips for single-nozzle manifold:
- 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) length for Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. Other lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper or Flexible Steel Nozzles.
- Internal mix conical spray tip standard on all nozzle types.
- Multiple metering block offers 2 to 5 nozzle manifolds:
- Choose from Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel or Flexible Plastic Nozzles. 12, 18 and 24 inches (standard) lengths available.
- Conical spray tip standard on Semi-Rigid Copper, Flexible Steel Nozzles or Flexible Plastic.
- Replacement parts available for the metering block and nozzle assemblies.
- Overhaul Kit keeps your system operating at peak performance.
- Ask your Unist lubrication expert to help you select the metering block and nozzle assembly you need for your continuous spray system. Contact us.
Unist MQL Spray Systems or Uni-Mist® Magnetic Mounting Base
- Nickel-plated mounting base lets you precisely position Uni-Mist® metering blocks and all nozzle styles.