SPR 2000 JR Product Flyer
- Programmable Fluid Controller drives down costs when only two outputs are required.
- Saves money. Economically priced, the SPR-2000 JR™ controls fluid flow to one of these Unist systems: Uni-Roller® Type S, Mini-Roller™, Powered Uni-Roller® and/or Spray Nozzle Systems.
- Proprietary electronic controller intermittently actuates two fluid solenoid valves that dispense the required quantity of fluid to two specified lube points. The valve actuation is based on input from the production line whether it’s a stamping press or continuous speed operation (roll forming).
- Guides user through set up. Menu-driven software lets you store up to 60 different setups for easy change-outs from one job to the next.
- Controls critical parameters such as fluid level and pressure (optional sensors are required). Alerts operator with an audible alarm and red LED. An external alarm relay can also be wired directly to a press control. Access code setup also available to limit authorization to change settings.
- Lets you start saving now! Precisely and consistently control your fluid flow with a system engineered for your application. Contact us today.
SPR-2000 JR™ provides central control for the following:
- Uni-Roller® Type S up to 18 in. wide
- Mini-Roller™, vertical and horizontal
- Powered Uni-Roller® up to 18 in. wide
- One or two Spray Nozzles