- Programmable Fluid Controller drives down costs when only two outputs are required.
- Saves money. Economically priced, the SPR-2000 JR™ controls fluid flow to one of these Unist systems: Uni-Roller® Type S, Mini-Roller™, Powered Uni-Roller® and/or Spray Nozzle Systems.
- Proprietary electronic controller intermittently actuates two fluid solenoid valves that dispense the required quantity of fluid to two specified lube points. The valve actuation is based on input from the production line whether it’s a stamping press or continuous speed operation (roll forming).
- Guides user through set up. Menu-driven software lets you store up to 60 different setups for easy change-outs from one job to the next.
- Controls critical parameters such as fluid level and pressure (optional sensors are required). Alerts operator with an audible alarm and red LED. An external alarm relay can also be wired directly to a press control. Access code setup also available to limit authorization to change settings.
- Lets you start saving now! Precisely and consistently control your fluid flow with a system engineered for your application. Contact us today.
SPR-2000 JR™ provides central control for the following:
- Uni-Roller® Type S up to 18 in. wide
- Mini-Roller™, vertical and horizontal
- Powered Uni-Roller® up to 18 in. wide
- One or two Spray Nozzles
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: