Fluid Supply Systems
Your fluid application system needs a steady supply of pressurized fluid. Unist offers a broad range of options to meet your needs.
- Air-operated diaphragm pump supplies pressurized fluid from a non-pressurized tote or drum. The pump includes an on/off valve, 0-60 psi regulator and fluid by-pass loop to prevent stalling.
- Fluid regulator assembly reduces the pressure of an existing fluid supply system. Lets you set fluid pressure from 3-50 psi and includes a 0-60 psi pressure gauge.
- 25-micron filter assembly provides superior fluid filtering for any SPR-2000™ based system.
- Sump tube works in conjunction with the SPR-2000™ ARPUMP when drawing from a 55 gallon drum.
- 3 gallon (11 liter) stainless steel pressure tank features a 0-50 psi regulator and a low-level switch.
- 6 gallon (22 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank comes with a 0-100 psi regulator, low level switch and sight gauge.
- 15 gallon (56 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank has a 0-100 psi regulator, low level switch and sight gauge.
- 30 gallon (113 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank is equipped with a 0-100 psi regulator, low-level switch and sight gauge.
- Auto refill supply system incorporates a 10 gallon (38 liter) ASME-rated stainless steel pressure tank with 0-60 psi precision regulator and integral high and low-level switches. Comes with PLC controls and an electric pump that automatically refills the tank, eliminating downtime spent refilling it. This system delivers superior performance when drawing fluid from a drum or tote.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: