Fluid Supply Systems
Your fluid application system needs a steady supply of pressurized fluid. Unist offers a broad range of options to meet your needs.
- Air-operated diaphragm pump supplies pressurized fluid from a non-pressurized tote or drum. The pump includes an on/off valve, 0-60 psi regulator and fluid by-pass loop to prevent stalling.
- Fluid regulator assembly reduces the pressure of an existing fluid supply system. Lets you set fluid pressure from 3-50 psi and includes a 0-60 psi pressure gauge.
- 25-micron filter assembly provides superior fluid filtering for any SPR-2000™ based system.
- Sump tube works in conjunction with the SPR-2000™ ARPUMP when drawing from a 55 gallon drum.
- 3 gallon (11 liter) stainless steel pressure tank features a 0-50 psi regulator and a low-level switch.
- 6 gallon (22 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank comes with a 0-100 psi regulator, low level switch and sight gauge.
- 15 gallon (56 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank has a 0-100 psi regulator, low level switch and sight gauge.
- 30 gallon (113 liter) ASME-rated pressure tank is equipped with a 0-100 psi regulator, low-level switch and sight gauge.
- Auto refill supply system incorporates a 10 gallon (38 liter) ASME-rated stainless steel pressure tank with 0-60 psi precision regulator and integral high and low-level switches. Comes with PLC controls and an electric pump that automatically refills the tank, eliminating downtime spent refilling it. This system delivers superior performance when drawing fluid from a drum or tote.
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: