Thru-The-Tool Tornado™ System operates with minimum pressure drop
- Permits nearly unrestricted air flow and minimum pressure drop to the cutting tool so you get a continuous and consistent application of lubricant at the tool-work interface.
- Fights heat build up with highly efficient lubricant. Unist Coolube® stands up to the tremendous pressures exerted in high-speed operations such as gun drilling and boring. It clings to the cutting surface longer so it significantly reduces friction, reducing heat generation as it lubricates the flutes, holes and chips to improve hole quality. Fewer part reworks save you time and money shift after shift.
- Dispenses lubricant at a rate of 0.2-1.0 drops per cycle with 4-200 injection cycles per minute to produce a total range in output of .1-200 drops/minute (.003 cc to 40 cc per minute). Standard 16 oz. reservoir holds more than 9,000 drops of lubricant.
- Offers choice of mounting arrangements: with or without magnetic mounting base for easy relocation and positioning. Threaded tool connection allows for direct connection to coolant inducer or the addition of a quick connect socket (provided by you). 3/8 in. I.D. hose connects unit to the tool.
- Connects to numerous Tornado™ Systems. An optional central lubricant supply tank can feed numerous control stations. Contact us to get an efficient solution for your operation.
- Coolant inducers
- Use with metals, woods and plastics
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: