In recent years, the range of tools with internal coolant routing has dramatically increased. Applying a high efficiency, clean lubricant such as Coolube™ in spray form enhances the benefits of any Thru-The-Tool application. Unist manufactures a range of Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) systems which bring the full benefits of MQL to your Thru-The-Tool application.
Benefits of Unist Thru-The-Tool MQL Systems:
- Improved housekeeping (eliminates coolant mess)
- No recycling, filtration or costly disposal of coolants.
- Expanding compressed air cools tooling and evacuates chips
- Lubricant application “leads” the tool’s cutting edge through the cut
- Coolube lubricant handles the tremendous pressures of high speed operations such as gun drilling, boring, etc.
- Coolube clings to the cutting surface providing drastic heat reduction that lasts
- Coolube lubricates the flutes, holes, and chips and improves hole quality in drilling
- Can replace high pressure flood systems
- Often dramatic improvements in tool life and surface finish with no speed or feed limits
Coolube or Water Soluble Fluid?
Unist Coolube Lubricant
Water Soluble Fluids
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: