In recent years, the range of tools with internal coolant routing has dramatically increased. Applying a high efficiency, clean lubricant such as Coolube™ in spray form enhances the benefits of any Thru-The-Tool application. Unist manufactures a range of Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) systems which bring the full benefits of MQL to your Thru-The-Tool application.
Benefits of Unist Thru-The-Tool MQL Systems:
- Improved housekeeping (eliminates coolant mess)
- No recycling, filtration or costly disposal of coolants.
- Expanding compressed air cools tooling and evacuates chips
- Lubricant application “leads” the tool’s cutting edge through the cut
- Coolube lubricant handles the tremendous pressures of high speed operations such as gun drilling, boring, etc.
- Coolube clings to the cutting surface providing drastic heat reduction that lasts
- Coolube lubricates the flutes, holes, and chips and improves hole quality in drilling
- Can replace high pressure flood systems
- Often dramatic improvements in tool life and surface finish with no speed or feed limits
Coolube or Water Soluble Fluid?
Unist Coolube Lubricant
Water Soluble Fluids
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: