In recent years, the range of tools with internal coolant routing has dramatically increased. Applying a high efficiency, clean lubricant such as Coolube™ in spray form enhances the benefits of any Thru-The-Tool application. Unist manufactures a range of Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) systems which bring the full benefits of MQL to your Thru-The-Tool application.
Benefits of Unist Thru-The-Tool MQL Systems:
- Improved housekeeping (eliminates coolant mess)
- No recycling, filtration or costly disposal of coolants.
- Expanding compressed air cools tooling and evacuates chips
- Lubricant application “leads” the tool’s cutting edge through the cut
- Coolube lubricant handles the tremendous pressures of high speed operations such as gun drilling, boring, etc.
- Coolube clings to the cutting surface providing drastic heat reduction that lasts
- Coolube lubricates the flutes, holes, and chips and improves hole quality in drilling
- Can replace high pressure flood systems
- Often dramatic improvements in tool life and surface finish with no speed or feed limits
Coolube or Water Soluble Fluid?
Unist Coolube Lubricant
Water Soluble Fluids