Revolutionary MQL Technology
The Uni-Max Revolution™ is the world’s first integrated, programmable Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) applicator designed specifically for CNC machines. Its patent pending technology brings the same level of computer controlled accuracy, precision, and repeatability to your cutting tool lubrication as the CNC controls bring to your machining operations
The system can be configured with one or two oil/air outputs which can be used for either external spray nozzles or through the spindle lubrication. The output volume of the Uni-Max Revolution™ can be tailored to each tool in a machine directly from the CNC program, allowing for optimization of each machining process.
Uni-Max Revolution™ Saves You Money!
The Uni-Max Revolution™ not only improves the efficiency of your CNC machines, but also your bottom line. Unist systems routinely eliminate the need for flood coolant while also significantly increasing tool life and feed rates. Fluid disposal costs are now a thing of the past, and overall production costs can be reduced by up to 15%. Since the lubricant application is so minimal, your chips will be dry and ready to recycle without any further processing. Now that is revolutionary!
Uni-Max Revolution™ & M-Codes
Designed to be programmed from M-codes, the Uni-Max Revolution™ allows the operator to precisely control the amount of fluid being dispensed for each job. Featuring two independently controlled fluid applicators and an air blow-off nozzle for chip removal, the Uni-Max Revolution™ allows you to dispense the lubricant exactly where needed, in the amount needed – down to 0.20 ounces (6mL) per hour. Whether it’s being applied through the cutting tool or an external nozzle, the Uni-Max Revolution™ is the ultra-precise lubrication system that will take your CNC machine to new levels of performance.
Horizontal or Vertical CNC Machining Centers
The Revolution™ can be installed on a machining center to dispense MQL lubricant to the cutting tools in the most effective way possible. Depending on the machine, this can be done externally through a spray nozzle, internally through tools with oil holes, or a combination of both.
2-Channel Through The Spindle
- Separate lubricant and air lines connect to a 2-channel rotary union
- Lubricant and air are mixed together just before the tool holder
- Near-instantaneous changes in fluid output at the cutting tool
- Requires a Unist MQL rotary union
- Requires tools with oil holes
2-Channel Coaxial to The Spindle or Coolant Inducer
- Lubricant line is run in a separate tube inside the air line
- Lubricant and air mix together just before the spindle
- A slight delay before fluid output changes are seen at the cutting tool
- Often works with the rotary union on the machine
- Requires tools with oil holes
External Spray Nozzle
- Easiest to install
- Instantaneous changes in fluid output at the nozzle tip
- May need adjustment for varying length tools
- Only option for tools without oil holes
- Two independent 2-channel (separate air and oil) MQL outputs allow for instantaneous response to changes in output quantity
- User selectable maximum oil output from 10-255 drops/minute (0.33-8.42 mL/minute)
- Oil delivered in programmable steps of 25, 50, 75, or 100% of maximum output setting
- Proven Unist positive displacement oil pumps
- MQL air flow electronically controlled with proportional flow valves
- Optional pulsed air blow-off nozzle for chip removal with electronically adjustable frequency (1-255 pulses/minute) and duty cycle (1-100%)
- Three M-code inputs available to control two independent MQL outputs and a pulsed air blow-off nozzle
- Works with pulsed, confirmation, or latched M-code signals from dry contact M-code inputs
- Isolated SPDT alarm relay (2 amp maximum load)
- Audible/Visual alarm and an alarm relay output
- Supports alarms for:
- Low air pressure via integrated air pressure sensor
- Low fluid/No fluid flow (with optional oil flow sensors)
- 2 quart (1.9 Liter) polyethylene oil reservoir with integrated low-level switch
- 20 character, 4 line LCD display
- Tactile membrane switch user interface
- NEMA type 2 enclosure
- 24 VDC power input(1.5 amps maximum current)
- Password-protected lock on control panel to prevent tampering
- Oil-flow sensors
- Auto-refill of reservoir from a pressurized central fluid supply
- Pulsed air blow-off nozzle
- 14.3″ (363 mm) Height
- 6.7″ (170 mm) Width
- 8.28″ (211 mm) Depth
Click a photo to see a larger version.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: