Fluid Tanks and Supply
Unist MQL Spray System Reservoirs
- Choice of sizes minimizes MQL System refilling. Unist Systems use so little lubricant you will rarely have to add coolant/lubricant to the reservoir.
- 10 oz. nylon reservoir holds more than 9,000 drops of lubricant.
- 16 oz. polyurethane reservoir holds more than 14,400 drops of lubricant.
- 32 oz. polyethylene reservoir holds more than 28,800 drops of lubricant.
- 64 oz. polycarbonate reservoir holds more than 57,600 drops of lubricant.
- Analyze your reservoir size-to-lubrication usage. Your Unist lubrication expert will help you choose the best reservoir for your system. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® and Thru-The-Tool Tanks
- Choose tank size to minimize Uni-Mist® and Thru-The-Tool maintenance. All Unist tanks are ASME- rated, with the exception of the 3-gallon stainless steel tank.
- 2 gallons handle coolant/lubricant for up to 2 nozzles.
- 3 gallons handle up to 4 nozzles.
- 6 gallons handle 8 to 10 nozzles.
- 15 gallons handle 12 to 15 nozzles.
- 30 gallons handle 16 to 24 nozzles.
- 80 gallons handle 24 to 150 nozzles.
- Optional high and low-level switches automatically warn when tank overfills or runs dry. Wire to control box or light box. Available for all ASME-rated tanks.
- Optional central supply system supplies lubricant to up to 150 nozzles from a single tank source. Lets you combine an unlimited number of valves, systems or nozzles.
- Replacement parts available for 3 gallon storage tank and ASME tank assembly.
- Build a system to meet your growing company’s needs. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® Central Fluid Supply Systems
- Supply up to 150 nozzles with coolant at one time. Connects to one tank.
- Unlimited combinations of valves, systems and nozzles are possible.
- Quick advice. Call or e-mail your Unist lubrication expert to see whether this system will improve your operations. Contact us.
FREE Bottle of Coolube®
When you buy a Coolubricator, saw system or any other piece of Unist Hardware over and above $1,900.00 we will give you a 3.785 liter bottle of Coolube 2210/2210AL/2210EP absolutely free of charge (valued at $245.00)
Also any customer that buys more than 7 bottles of Coolube 2210/AL/EP will get the 8th one absolutely free of charge, plus free delivery anywhere in Australia.
Also at the same time check out the benefits of using Coolube over other cheaper products that are on the market.
Limited Time Offer!
This offer is only available until June 30 2019. Get in quick to take advantage of our special EOFY deal and save!
Just get in touch by calling Unist on 02 8850 2022.
THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2019
and cannot be used with customers who already receive special pricing.
Changing from Alucobond/Composite panel to Solid Aluminium Sheet
Do you find yourself having to Route 3mm solid Aluminium sheet in preference to Alucobond/Composite panel? If you are experiencing any of the following you need to talk to our John Barker (Managing Director) of Unist Australia.
- Ragged cutting
- Burning out cutters
- Breaking router bits
- Terrible surface finish
- Just the inability to get the job done
We understand your problem, you need to lubricate the routing cutter with our 3 nozzle Coolubricator.
For help on this matter call John Barker on 02 8850 2022 or email [email protected].
Watch a Routing video: https://unist.com.au/routing
The facade industry is moving in part from ACM to Solid Aluminium panels. HVG/Alucobond Architectural are introducing MondoClad, a Pre-finished 3 mm aluminium panel.For more information go to: