Unist MQL Spray System Reservoirs
- Choice of sizes minimizes MQL System refilling. Unist Systems use so little lubricant you will rarely have to add coolant/lubricant to the reservoir.
- 10 oz. nylon reservoir holds more than 9,000 drops of lubricant.
- 16 oz. polyurethane reservoir holds more than 14,400 drops of lubricant.
- 32 oz. polyethylene reservoir holds more than 28,800 drops of lubricant.
- 64 oz. polycarbonate reservoir holds more than 57,600 drops of lubricant.
- Analyze your reservoir size-to-lubrication usage. Your Unist lubrication expert will help you choose the best reservoir for your system. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® and Thru-The-Tool Tanks
- Choose tank size to minimize Uni-Mist® and Thru-The-Tool maintenance. All Unist tanks are ASME- rated, with the exception of the 3-gallon stainless steel tank.
- 2 gallons handle coolant/lubricant for up to 2 nozzles.
- 3 gallons handle up to 4 nozzles.
- 6 gallons handle 8 to 10 nozzles.
- 15 gallons handle 12 to 15 nozzles.
- 30 gallons handle 16 to 24 nozzles.
- 80 gallons handle 24 to 150 nozzles.
- Optional high and low-level switches automatically warn when tank overfills or runs dry. Wire to control box or light box. Available for all ASME-rated tanks.
- Optional central supply system supplies lubricant to up to 150 nozzles from a single tank source. Lets you combine an unlimited number of valves, systems or nozzles.
- Replacement parts available for 3 gallon storage tank and ASME tank assembly.
- Build a system to meet your growing company’s needs. Contact us.
Uni-Mist® Central Fluid Supply Systems
- Supply up to 150 nozzles with coolant at one time. Connects to one tank.
- Unlimited combinations of valves, systems and nozzles are possible.
- Quick advice. Call or e-mail your Unist lubrication expert to see whether this system will improve your operations. Contact us.